Our Programmes: Driving Change
“I would have done things differently if I had gone through this course before I started my work with clusters.” – Pirkko Taskinen, University of Oulu (Finland)
The First Cluster Accelerator Programme: “TheCAP”
Be at the helm of cluster excellence in Europe. Turn your cluster into a leader of change!
Arrive with: “don’t know where to start or how to focus, too much to do” overwhelm.
Leave with: A roadmap design and defined action plan for a long-term and sustainable cluster business model that can be easily replicated.
This bootcamp is hands-on and results-driven, interconnecting European clusters across sector and country borders in ways that trigger decarbonisation, resilience and re-industrialisation.
Address common challenges: funding, linking businesses with policy-makers, establishing an inclusive value chain across diverse industries, building innovation ecosystems.
- Know your value proposition and develop your cluster identity
- Define your go-to-members strategy and increase member engagement
- Set up your own VC fund, lowering your reliance on subsidies
20 cluster managers from 11 EU countries participated in our 4-day 2019 bootcamp, since expanded into week-long certified training programmes with focused 1 to 1 mentoring.
Keynote Speaking: Inspiring & Igniting Change
An insightful international speaker and passionate catalyst for change, Bianca Dragomir has presented at 100s of key global events — from the European Cluster Conference in Brussels to the National Cleantech Conference in Brisbane.
Bianca is available year-round for remote speaking engagements, allowing her message to reach an ever-growing audience while leaving a diminishing footprint. Signature talks:
- The 7 Stepping Stones to Clusters of Change
- The Ripple Effect: Working with Governments to Drive Green Transition
- Less Management, More Leadership: Cleantech Innovation and The Circular Economy
- How the Next Wave of Women Leaders Can Turn the Tide on Climate Change
1:1 Mentoring & Advisory
Workshops and mentorship can be conducted remotely and customised to your needs. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you work smarter and more sustainably to multiply your growth and expand your impact.